Are you willing to add some spice in your life then let your taste buds feel something amazing and spicy? Yes, we are talking about pickled hot peppers. Pickled hot pepper is one of the best spicy dishes that you can add in your meal and make it more amazing. In order to prepare the best, it is necessary to know about all the ingredients and the perfect recipe as well. To help you out here we have stated details regarding the ingredients along with the amazing Pickled Hot Peppers Recipe.
Pickled pepper is one of the great options in Salads. Additionally, you can also serve it along with the meat or non-vegetarian dishes. If you want to make the Pickled Hot Peppers Recipe less spicy, then you can remove the seeds from the pepper. By removing the seeds, the pepper will automatically become less spicy.
Ingredients To Be Added In The Recipe:
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed, peeled
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 8 allspice berries
- 2 bay leaves, torn in half
- 2 lb hot peppers
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- Makes 4-pint jars
Instructions To Prepare Pickled Hot Peppers
In order to prepare this ultimate and delicious hot pepper, first of all, you need to place the ingredients including banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, and serrano peppers into a pot.
- Thereafter you need to add some additional ingredients that are water, garlic, and onion
- Boil the ingredients at medium-low heat
- Thereafter, simmer the same for around 05 to 07 minutes.
- Ladle peppers into sterile jars
- Do not forget to fill up the sterile jars with at least 1/4 inch headspace with the liquid.
- Must remove all the bubbles. For removing it, tap on the jar counter
- At last, you need to place the jar of the pepper
- While placing the jar must ensure that the racks are large, canning pan, and fill with enough water. It is important that the jar must be filled completely with water.
- Boil it for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Must refrigerate jars after opening.
By following the above-given instructions you can easily prepare the Pickled Hot Peppers Recipe.
While consuming a product it is necessary to take a look over the Nutritional Information of the same. Check out the Nutritional Information of Pickled Hot Peppers.
- Servings Per Recipe: 40 Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 11
% Daily Value *
- Total Fat: 0.2g< 1 %
- Saturated Fat: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg0 %
- Sodium: 3mg< 1 %
- Potassium: 82mg2 %
- Total Carbohydrates: 2.1g< 1 %
- Dietary Fiber: 1g4 %
- Protein: 0.5g1 %
- Sugars: 1g
- Vitamin A: 175IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
- Calcium: 5mg
- Iron: 0mg
- Thiamin: 0mg
- Niacin: 0mg
- Vitamin B6: 0mg
- Magnesium: 6mg
- Folate: 11mcg
Finally, it can be stated that Pickled Hot Peppers is not only spicy but beneficial for health as well. Even the Nutritional value chart states the same. So what are you waiting for? Just try the recipe and gift yourself a spicy treat.